Chemical Anchors and Pouring Mortar
Showing all 7 results
CHEMICAL ANCHOR STUDS
Multifix Studs are designed for use with our Chemical Mortar
- Easy to use fixing with small diameter hole relative to thread size.
- Fixes into brick or concrete.
- Can be fixed easily in down position or horizontal.
- Required no expansion to set, it is a stress free fix – thus not weakening the material into which you are fixing.
- Studs available in Mild Steel, High Tensile, Brass, Stainless Steel.
- Able to be fixed underwater.
- Easily used as an insitu fixing.
- Very high pullout values because fixing becomes a bonded part of the material as opposed to being a friction fix.
EPOXY BUILDING ADHESIVE
METOBOND 1 – 1
2 Part General Purpose
- Extremely strong structural adhesive
with high chemical resistance
- Adhesive for concrete, brick, glass,
metals and marble
POURABLE ANCHORING RESIN
METOSET POURABLE SF
Two Part Styrene Free
Multi Purpose Pourable Resin
- Styrene free resin system
- Made from 58% recycled material
- Fast and easy repairs to dangerous cracked concrete
- For anchoring in of posts, large bolts, pillars etc.
POLYESTER RESIN STYRENE FREE
Product Information: Polyester Resin Styrene Free (PESF)
PESF Low Odour Resin is a high performance, rapid
curing two-part chemical system based on
a modified Polyester resin in Methacrylate monomers.
Applied in one single action, resin will produce
a cost effective strong, chemical resistant fixing.
CHEMFIX CH+ 410 SF
Product Information: Chemfix CH+ Vinylester Resin, Styrene Free
- Chemfix Vinylester Resin is a high performance.
rapid-curing two-part chemical anchoring system
based on a highly reactivity unsaturated Vinylester resin
in Methacrylate monomers.
- Applied in one single action
this hybid resin will produce a cost effective, strong,
chemical resistant fixing.
CHEMFIX PURE EPOXY
Product Information: Chemfix Pure Epoxy 385ml
- Pure Epoxy is a high performance two- component epoxy resin system with high pull-out values.
- The epoxy resin is odourless and solvent free.
- The resin has a very high chemical resistance.
- Effective fixing in concrete
- Solvent free
- Suitable for variable embedment
- Can be used in damp conditions and underwater applications
- High Perfomance especially for rebar applications
- Product has no shrinkage
- For use in concrete
- Ideal for hole depths 250mm plusDOWNLOAD SPECIFICATIONS