Chemical Anchors and Pouring Mortar
Showing all 6 results
CHEMICAL ANCHOR STUDS
Multifix Studs are designed for use with our Chemical Mortar
- Easy to use fixing with small diameter hole relative to thread size.
- Fixes into brick or concrete.
- Can be fixed easily in down position or horizontal.
- Required no expansion to set, it is a stress free fix – thus not weakening the material into which you are fixing.
- Studs available in Mild Steel, High Tensile, Brass, Stainless Steel.
- Able to be fixed underwater.
- Easily used as an insitu fixing.
- Very high pullout values because fixing becomes a bonded part of the material as opposed to being a friction fix.
EPOXY BUILDING ADHESIVE
METOBOND 1 – 1
2 Part General Purpose
- Extremely strong structural adhesive
with high chemical resistance
- Adhesive for concrete, brick, glass,
metals and marble
POURABLE ANCHORING RESIN
METOSET POURABLE SF
Two Part Styrene Free
Multi Purpose Pourable Resin
- Styrene free resin system
- Made from 58% recycled material
- Fast and easy repairs to dangerous cracked concrete
- For anchoring in of posts, large bolts, pillars etc.
POLYESTER RESIN STYRENE FREE
CPE300/ MPE300 (CHEMICAL MORTAR/ CEMENT)
Both these products are a Low Odour Resin, Styrene Free, Rapid-curing, Two-Part Chemical System!
A cost effective, Chemical Resistant Fixing.
CHEMFIX CH+ 410 SF
Product Information: CHEMICAL MORTAR/ CEMENT
Chemfix CH+ 410 SF is a high performance, rapid-curing, two-part chemical anchoring system.
This Vinylester resin will produce a cost effective, strong chemical resistant fixing.