Showing 1–9 of 73 results
355MM STEEL CUTTING DISCS
- For cutting through the toughest Steel
- HIGH CUTTING PERFORMANCE!
- Very popular for installation of Aircons, Alum and shower, blinds and curtains, ceiling and positioning and signage.
- Our counter sunk Rivets is also used for guttering applications.
- Our range ranes from Domed, CSK, Sealed, Large Fiange, Peeled and Grooved.
- We also have Bulb-lite/Multi-lite Rivets for stitching applications.
BUTYL TAPE FOR SEALING
- Seals and bonds IBR and corrugated sheeting!
- Light grey in colour, is ideal for polycarb and fibreglass sheeting as it blends!
- European quality, competitively priced.
CHEMICAL ANCHOR STUDS
Multifix Studs are designed for use with our Chemical Mortar
- Easy to use fixing with small diameter hole relative to thread size.
- Fixes into brick or concrete.
- Can be fixed easily in down position or horizontal.
- Required no expansion to set, it is a stress free fix – thus not weakening the material into which you are fixing.
- Studs available in Mild Steel, High Tensile, Brass, Stainless Steel.
- Able to be fixed underwater.
- Easily used as an insitu fixing.
- Very high pullout values because fixing becomes a bonded part of the material as opposed to being a friction fix.
- Can be used for dry cutting.
- Available for industrial or general purpose.
- Continuous rim turbo diamond block-no jagged edges for wet and dry cutting.
- Good quality at a good price.
EPOXY BUILDING ADHESIVE
METOBOND 1 – 1
2 Part General Purpose
- Extremely strong structural adhesive
with high chemical resistance
- Adhesive for concrete, brick, glass,
metals and marble
- High performance self-adhesive Butyl Tape with reinforced Aluminium film.
- Fire classified.
- Strong adhesion.
HOLLOW BRICK PLUGS
Provides a secure fixing on hollow
brick by knotting up behind the
INOX STEEL CUTTING DISCS
- 115 x 1.0 x 22.23mm
- For cutting Steel
- Standard Quality, But Still GOOD!